Game Day Steak Nachos
Looking for a healthy game day snack? See below!
· Tortilla chips (enough to cover an 11x17 size baking sheet)
· 8oz Fat Free Shredded Cheese (or reduced fat Colby & Monterey)
· 16oz Sirloin (or any lean cut of steak) - you can also use chicken breast in place of red meat
· 1/2 cup white onion, diced
· 1 avocado, sliced
· 1 jalapeno, sliced
· 1 roma tomato, sliced
· 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
Grill steak or chicken to your preference (or on a skillet on the stovetop)
Spray cooking sheet with olive oil cooking spray and spread tortillas out evenly
Cover chips with cheese, add meat, and place in the oven for 10-15min. Chips should be slightly brown and cheese melted.
After removing, top with onion, avocado, jalapeno, tomato, and cilantro.
Serve and enjoy!